Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sample Letter To Get New Telephone Line



Holaaaaa!!! ¿Qué tal los reyes?, ¿Os a traído todo lo que habeís pedío?, a mi si ^ ^ no me puedo quejar, este año se han portado muy bien =D me han traído todo lo que pedí e incluso me he llevado una another surprise ^ ^




What I pedi ....
Hello Kitty Clock, Sony mini pro x10 Ericcsson (not in the img because I forgot to put the camera -.-") and pink (asked me because I accidentally summer load the mine -.- "I am silver hands!)

What brought me by surprise ... Pad Hello Kitty, the colony of Pacha Ibiza, the dance game Just Dance 2 (I've been playing good and looks like a DDR but hands and feet xD) ^ ^ dinerio and (the safest thing I use now in rebates because I need some clothes and shoes )

The ring that you see me there ... that's not what the Kings have brought me I autoregalado xD! jajaja xD because I'm worth it but we ... that does not count much as kings hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment