Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hallee Hirsh En Bikini

Cositas Stylish Award Blogger Adward

Holaaa! as you have seen in the title, I have been awarded the stylish blogger adward ^ ^, is the first award received since I created the blog and I'm very happy ^ ^

Muchiiiisiiiiimassss thanks to Monica that she was who I give it to me =) (by the way .. kisses!)
With this award, we must answer seven aspects or things we, and give the award to 10 blogger @ s =)

1. I love the world of makeup but do not think I will devote to that in the future, but you never know, but the moment to me is a hobby.

2.Tambien am a person that I love buying clothes but not abuse it.

3.Soy good friend of my friends whenever s, as they say in my country, "I nailed back-stabbing" and not to manipulate me.

4.Antes this blog have had another that was shared with a friend of mine (by coursework) and in the end it has been, I do not care because after the only work that was most frequently wrote her now it has adapted to his style =)

5.Me coincidero a girl as kind, generous, friends of my friends (as I said before ..), a bit different crazy = P, bighead ... in so many little things like 6.Me

xD and I want to fulfill my goals of the new year and live the quiet (meaning good).

7.Empezar doing sport ^ ^, I want to put strong but not strong to have muscled, no no no no, nothing like that just feel good about myself and eat healthier. That porcierto ... if I'm in good shape I would like to participate in the race to organize my city popular in no time ^ ^


And now .... the winners of the prize Stylish Blogger Adward = D
Dreaming with my mirror -> http://yoantelespejo.blogspot.com/








tenth because I have no will to tod @ s @ s fans that I remain anonymous = D a kiss for tod @ s.

Besitos!





0 comments:

Post a Comment