Monday, January 17, 2011

Silverdaddies With Me

Enamel Minnie Mouse

The other day I was in the middle with Tomoyo, we went to return a book he had brought repeated by other kings and poke a hole in my watch for me xD is a little larger, the final descambio and I could not make the holes because no one made them -.- "look we enter jewelery and watch but will, in the end I did in my house xD

Building on that we were there we entered a couple of shops to see rebajillas ^ ^ and I must say ... most if not everything is quite as Rafa would say Mendez "a poop" are these stored rags no one wants them , maybe you find something that is fine, but generally and in my opinion, I liked a lot.

went into H & M and I approached the make-up and saw this beautiful edition enamel Minnie Mouse.
There are two types of enamel, a rose and this as you see red.
When I saw his tone is a bit caught me lol "Hot Minnie" I hope it's "hot" is by the color, because we, I take trauma Children by Minnie ... lol


H & M edition Enamel Minnie Mouse, Tone "Hot Minnie" (red) and brings about 7.2ml

Aaah my friend Tomoyo certainly has a blog I invite you to come over =)

http://hime-chan-himeworld.blogspot.com/

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment