Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dual User Computer Desk

Sale! ^ ^

Finally! the first time I find something more or less in a position! is that whenever I went it was not quite like anything! and I saw others with loads of bags and made me think three theories ...

1 - people buy and buy
2 - people actually find things
3 - I am very clumsy xD

I think part of the three have a point ... but I'll show you what I bought ^ ^ As you see I noted in that store I buy it ....


The left image is a color White chocolate boot (although the picture is not seen much with the little color -.-") old and I got lowered to 50%.

And in the image on the right is a cardigan from C & A brown wood with a little button, this is no bargain, is the new collection.

The left image is a vest of Clockhouse, baby pink or stick with laces in the neck, sleeves and end with an elastic vest near the end, eye! creased but is not baggy, but reduction is not new library.

And in the image on the right is a Stradivarius ruffled skirt with beige-colored crema, the lace ruffles are. I grabbed her lowered to 45 or 50%.

Pictured left is a short-sleeved jacket and turtleneck, Zara is khaki and if you can not see but the sleeves have a sort of lazito. I picked it up to 30%.

Pictured right is the slim jeans, is Pimkie and the new collection.
going to say from top to bottom and from left to right ...

good as the top left is a bracelet that I bought at Six, is a species of flowers of various colors (red, black, blue-gray, gold ...) I took it at half price. Top right is a long pendant, very cute indeed ^ ^, is a small circle with several hooks ... (bond, crown, horseshoe, horse, key, clock), is colored decorations are old and some beads, is ; of Claire's and I took it at half price. And finally a ring of old color with beads, is also Claire's and not picked up on sale, but new collection.

buy is a need for makeup, because I do not fit where I keep most things and I needed something and make and that was on sale and I buy it. Basntante is broad and has many compartments, although the image only shows two xD. Is fluorescent orange, we not to see in the dark! hahaha. I took it to 30 or 40%, aah and H & M.


These have been my rebajitas and I think it's wrong, I do not expect to spend more to .... well not until xD but gonna rest my portfolio for a tiempecillo ... jajajaja

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment