Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rape In Japan Train In Japan Movie



The other day I pass by maquillalia website to see whether they had new stuff and I think that if there was good but not interest me much ... so I was looking paragraph by paragraph and found this ....


* 0 * is super happy me death! hahaha, I knew I had to Konad but did not know is that Essence also had (perhaps because it takes time to put out but I realize now xD), total, I quickly became fascinated and I told my friend who also loves the nail art ... without a second thought told me to ask one!! and we who do not ask for that price (3.49 €) compared with others that the minimum is 20 € = S

is little one, I thought I was going to be bigger but then ... xD as would be the nail? hahaha. Look what brings the kit ^ ^:

a stamp in a scraper and an insert ^ ^

And this one .... I am also super happy:


is a very nice gloss, but at first glance you see you and say "this is noted as" but nothing gives you a touch of glitter and natural on the lips.

It
Essence Sun Club Edition, is refreshing and moisturizing with SPF 6, is not sticky, has a smooth texture and it smells really good =). Contains 5ml and is on 09 SUNKISS coral.

whys "you think?

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment