Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where Do You Position The Wax Bikini Shapes

Gaps in the time within a dream Wake

for the fourth time I woke up this immortal dream
huddled against the wall in my hotel room Where

if one day I'll just this illusion?
will you do if I lose my balance and I drop?
be like
fly at high speed toward a giant black void.

for the fifth time I woke up this story without end
in the last appreciated me die in peace

are many lives that will never end
look at all the tracks of the essence
until at last I find you have won
satisfied.

for the sixth time I woke up this phrase
irrational wish that all were not so well

All alone for a normal goal
turn the ideal environment
whenever I'm awake I always binds
I could find.

for the last time I woke up this animal agitation
now I can finally finish

dream I found the ideal way
I followed the trail to awaken
and finally appreciate the tranquility
to live with your personality.

reawakened Have you ever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment