Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Is Cost Of Cataract Surgery In India



Stretch out your hand, I'll take
But do not let go to see
If you fall by yourself
not let me go just to check
If my tears are not an illusion.

suffering not fall in love
is only one step to the other side
Let me suffer for you, it will solve.

But do not make me suffer for pleasure
need not mourn for your mistakes
I do every day as a routine
Without you need to act for it.

up and looks towards the horizon
There are still some way to go
not wait to return to the top
Without being sure of the road.

Sometime
must understand that I was not born in yesterday
I have been since long before
waited to see the time born

be able to unite your fate
In which will fall to raise
love are just learning times

When you've passed all the tests
Finally I can meet ...

... and everything I've cried will evaporate in a vacuum
It will be as if it never existed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment