Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feeling Dizzy After 10 Min Run

motivational phrase, I love =)



video url
The world is not all joy and color is a terrible and very hard that you can not have you kneel to blow to permanent if prevents it.

Neither you nor I nor anyone else, hits harder than life, but no matter how hard you can hit but how hard you hit and hold on as you go there to endure while continuing, that's how you win!

If you know what it is and get what you deserve, but you have to withstand the bumps and can not be saying you're not where you wanted to be because of him, her or anyone. That's what cowards do and you are not You!. YOU ARE ABLE TO EVERYTHING!

Rocky VI

I love this part of the film. The phrase comes to me so that motivates me and gives me strength to go many times and not give up, especially because it is a great truth. Hope you like it as much as Ami.

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment