Thursday, March 31, 2011

Naming Information Cannot De Located For



Several years ago, when I was a little girl and lived in southern Chile, in rural and coastal sea , had a beautiful lemon tree. (The tree still exists).

was a beautiful lemon tree, strong stem and large leaves. I used the leaves to use them as a tea made hot water. He had a rich citrus flavor. In general I like the lemon, but it was beautiful.
The only problem was that the tree did not fruit. It could be because of the weather, it was very cold, and lemons grow in hot climates, as in the central area (where I live now) or could be that it was a "male tree" as some said, that only the "trees females "could bear fruit. But that I care less in that tree, I was happy without the fruit.
Once someone came and told me I had to cut that tree and place "a female tree" that could give me lemons every winter. But have to wait at least two years to grow enough to begin to bear fruit.
I thought and then said no. I did not want another tree that occupied the place of it, but it could not lemons, and maybe the other does not want it. Do you think that would change only by the lemons, being that I really care about is the rest of this tree?
Lemons have only one season in winter and then continued with that tree so different from usual. In contrast to tree I had at the time was my special tree with beautiful leaves all year and his height looked majestically in the courtyard of the fruit trees. Would not change that beautiful tree with a different one for lemons. The fruits were a detail, but the important thing for me was the rest of the tree, something that only I could understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment