Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Message For A Christening

Rain Slave

Both
have to say his words are worth as little as empty
are each
but much damage they do ...

Smiles
black behind the letters
strange messages written in blood
subliminal curses
beautiful but thorny rose
after a recipe of sarcasm

The temptation could be so vulgar
and yet so cruel
destroy and rebirth while
in the dream that drives me crazy
clouds my thinking
blind me
principles and drop me an illusion of power
end all fuck up all

And though I know in my being
could never touch that flower
destroy it before letting it grow
Pluck their petals
evil to avenge his only root

What does not satisfy the
thought it does not satisfy the imagination
being able to live without all that
without something by which suffer
must accept the true reality

leave those hurtful words leave these empty messages
to leave with anger and hatred
forgetting
destruction without it accepting
could not have been happy

Prefer not to break
flower petals rather not destroy I prefer to let it grow
end someday running well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment