Friday, August 6, 2010

Has Anybody Tried Magna Rx

A Journey into the Subconscious

Sometimes I listen to music but I hear nothing
Sometimes I have both heat and cold much
There are times that I have many things to say
and I can not order them myself so I can properly explain


Sometimes I have felt like running with a smile
Other times I have wanted to lock myself to mourn
only mourn for your
do not have to give me your sorrows, you want to suffer for

Sometimes I'm nervous and cranky after a while
achievement and tranquility
enjoy the silence of inner peace

Sometimes I have wanted to hate, laugh, jump
mad with the madness of emotions
without anything or anyone having to import

When I finally made peace and I am happy
something happens that upsets me and makes me go back and re
dream to escape the moment

imagine in my dreams all is well
them choose the solution to any situation in my dreams
situations are handled on a whim

I can decide create you, love you and kill you
endless time, a dimensionless space
a world
to win without repression

Under the sun went down I met the moon
you met again and the light dim
dejaba todo aún más maravilloso
podías ver una vela en mi pupila arder

En la oscuridad no hay sombras que esconder
y en ella me escondí y te alejé de la multitud
El tiempo pasaría y el mundo no te reconocería
Volverás como una extraño a tu hogar

Muchas veces me pregunté cómo ver la vida correr al revés;
La vejez al principio y la juventud al final
Podríamos primero trabajar y luego descansar
sin tiempo valioso que se tenga que desperdiciar

Me he encontrado con perlas blancas en océanos turbios
Las tuve bajo el mar, pero nunca me las pude llevar
The melody was so sweetly mesmerizing fall asleep
that traveled to another dimension

Building back home where I always lived
With each brick placed another
fell again Sometimes I ran out of patience again
start what had been once convinced me
but the important thing was worth

can not live forever
wind sometimes get carried away while

escape situations must learn to control

live in an unstable world
live their way over mountains and under the sea
a second I can fly
another and smile I can fall into the void with a destination of suspense

Here things are not as they are
but I let them play and learn
for one day when you have to call
with I can answer safety

0 comments:

Post a Comment