Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ap Biology Laboratory 10 Carolina Student Guide

Under Dark Skies Flying

I met him in one night of those at the seashore
in only two stars that shine in the sky
his world was small but interesting for my life
always reflected what I wanted to dream

started walking by a Road to Nowhere
always under the dark sky covered us
life without thinking about this problem
there was no future for us
and these two stars do not shine forever ♫

Aaaahh ... ... ♫ Aaaahh


slept my senses, listening to their stories
and did not wake until his departure
sensed born my anxiety thinking that we only owned the now and I decided
blindly go with the

sunny mornings began to be born in our environment
missed the deep night before covered us
never fly to be only two stars
the world was not small for my attention

started to walk down a path to nowhere
always under the dark sky covered us
a life without trouble thinking in this
there was no future for us
and these two stars do not shine forever ♫

Aaaahh ... Aaaahh ... ♫


Our journey had created a certain course
and future planned and
was no longer a life of momentary excitement
now coming back much more responsibility

And I miss you now,
naive girl who only liked to live this
and not think a day "to be"
ay and I miss you two stars on the sea

started walking aimlessly down a road
always under the dark sky covered us
a life without trouble thinking this
the future did not exist for
us and these two stars do not shine forever

Aaaahh ♫ ... Aaaahh ... ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment