Friday, September 24, 2010

Best Place To Get A Brazilian Wax In Auckland



another day is born and dies before me, another night
not let me sleep.

I avoid every dream that I will not have?
I tried to understand everything that I could not see

need a loop to hold me to feel
need an image that I approach life

Sometimes despair is immense
And we need to express ourselves any way we can
Y Where that prison locked
all the excitement

How weak is the bond which unites me
What I up in the morning?
How strong is my soul when the ice melts?
Is anyone able to sustain
When living my dreams as a reality
And forget all that really exists?

Fatigue dominates my mornings
The sun is too cold to warm hearts pending
of themselves.

a freezing night in the city
Their lights ratcheted my conscience
a minute of peace in the storm that blinded
Star my existence.

But my body without a soul wanders through time
no minute or second
stop me in the empty space
I travel with a comet
I exiende his arm and hold me
A memory speed around the sun asleep
only to fill the void of existence.

If I wake up the conscience
mortal soul will not have the time or continuity.


(Image http://artesubliminal.blogspot.com/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment